[ Login ]

Advertising

Last completed movie pages

Perdona Si Te Llamo Amor; Ausencia Memoria; Mid-night; Täitsa lõpp; Inferno Cop; Evaroid Seria; Chesapeake Shores; Born to Dance; Konketsuji Rika: Hamagure komoriuta; Konketsuji Rika: Hitoriyuku sasuraitabi; Ba Li yan yu; Paranormal Investigators; Nashi Kotyky; Remember; Elisa antes del fin del mundo; (more...)

1982 Mini 1000 E MkIV [ADO20]

1982 Mini 1000 E MkIV [ADO20] in Bez sroka davnosti, Movie, 1986 IMDB

Class: Cars, Supermini — Model origin: UK — Made for: D

1982 Mini 1000 E MkIV [ADO20]

[*] Background vehicle

Comments about this vehicle

AuthorMessage

electra225 IT

2016-10-06 14:12

I am thinking about an early 80s one.

dsl SX

2016-10-06 15:44

Agree. No window chrome so poverty UK City equivalent. Black plate light = 1980+. Let's say 1982 1000 E for export name.

electra225 IT

2016-10-06 19:39

I was thinking the same but I was afraid to make a mistake because the name for Italy ws the same but I was afraid this was the case for UK and other countries.

dsl SX

2016-10-06 20:21

electra225 wrote I was afraid to make a mistake ....

No reason to be afraid ... especially with 1980s-90s Mini names in Europe, which are very messy and mysterious. I've exhausted all the sources I can find and probably have a 95%+ reliable system. But the remaining 5% for absolute 100% accuracy all the time will probably need someone else to come in with better knowledge - until then we can just keep doing things as we do. If and when that big Expert arrives, they should find lots of neatly arranged batches to dive into and easily sort through.

Add a comment

You must login to post comments...

Advertising

Watch or buy this title - Powered by JustWatch

Advertising