[ Login ]


Last completed movie pages

The Other Sister; American Streetfighter; Ha yat dik mo mo cha; IAA 1977; On na ma dak lin na; Savage Intruder; Yeung gwong ging chaat; Chelovek s drugoy storony; H24; L'affaire Dominici; OCTB; Narcos: Mexico; The London Connection; The Face of Fear; The Neverending Story II: The Next Chapter; (more...)

1965 Lancia Fulvia Coupé 1a serie [818]

1965 Lancia Fulvia Coupé [818] in The Sweeney, TV Series, 1975-1978 IMDB Ep. 2.05

Class: Cars, Coupé — Model origin: IT

1965 Lancia Fulvia Coupé 1a serie [818]

[*] Background vehicle

Comments about this vehicle


datsunZ IT

2006-12-17 19:19


Almost strange see that model as driving-school car(see"L"=Learner plate on grille);however,was a 1965-1970 Fulvia Coupè 1a serie

jplemoine FR

2006-12-17 19:23


"Driving School" ou simplement conduit par un débutant?


2006-12-17 19:42


jplemoine wrote "Driving School" ou simplement conduit par un débutant?

I think it stands for Driving school and not for Aspirant, like they have in France..
Looks like a good driving school to me, I wouldn't mind taking this Lancia out for a spin ;)

-- Last edit: 2006-12-17 19:43:08

antp BE

2006-12-17 20:04


I do not know what this red L on white background is exactly.
In Belgium we have a white L on a blue square, put on rear window, that is used by people that are learning to drive. Once they have their driving licence, they can remove it (unline the red "A" on white circle in France, that drivers must keep 1 or 2 year after that they got their licence).

-- Last edit: 2006-12-17 20:04:56


2006-12-17 20:46


That car isn't a driving school car, it's just a car driven by a learner driver.

L stands for Learner, it's a little sign that all learner drivers (who haven't passed their practical driving test yet) in the UK by law have to display on the back and front of their car, it identifies them as inexperienced drivers so other drivers can understand if they drive slowly or make mistakes. All driving instructor cars have the sign somewhere on the car (often on a sign on the roof) and you can tell a driving instructor car because it usually has a big sign on the roof and often has the driving school logo displayed on the car, in Britain there are lots of different driving schools and independent instructors. In the UK you must have a provisional driving license (you can apply for one when you reach 17) to drive any kind of car on a public road, and if you're driving a private vehicle, i.e. not a instructor's car, you must be insured as a named driver on that vehicle and you must always be accompanied by someone who has had a full driving licence for at least 3 years (I think they must be over 21 as well). As soon as you pass your driving test and have the signed test sheet, you no longer have to display L-plates on your car and you can drive any car you are insured on without supervision. There are also P-plates (P means Pass and it is a green P on a white background like the L-plates) that people can display if they've only recently passed their test and are still trying to gain confidence, but they aren't mandatory, I never bothered with one. I feel a lot of drivers in Britain can be a little aggressive at times and if they see a weak driver they get impatient quicker, so if you advertise yourself as a novice people might automatically look down on you.

-- Last edit: 2006-12-17 20:58:58

Add a comment

You must login to post comments...