My real name is Lorenzo, and I was born in 1991. I live in a little seaside city near Rimini, Emilia-Romagna, Italy. I'm a big AUDI
I really like the cinema: that's why I came to this site, beside my car passion. My other interests are computer, videogames and music. I collect scale model cars: I've got lots of them, most coming from my childhood, but now I'm buying Audi ones only. I collect various car stuff (magazines, brochures, etc...) too.
This is my current car:
1995 Audi 80 Avant 1.6 Comfort
Bought as second-hand car in 1997 (to replace our 1982 Fiat Ritmo Super 75), it originally was our family car: despite that, it has been used very little. Since I got the driving license in 2009, it has become my own personal car (actually I drove the Yaris for the first two months after taking the license, just to improve my driving qualities).
The car is still today in mint conditions, with a low mileage compared to her age.
<<Summer look>>-----------<<Winter look>>
You can see main specs about my "Four Rings" here http://www.audiclassiche.net/club/amici.php?photo_id=1651
I still often drive also a 1999 Toyota Yaris 1.0 VVT-i Sol 5 Doors (the family "mule") to go to work.
Since my father bought the 80 Avant in 1997 (I was only 6 years old), the Audi-obsession got me. Of course I've got a quite large culture about the world car industry too, as cars have always been my main interest since I was born.
I also like old cars (from the 70s on).
If you are interested, you can see some photos of the last Audi-meeting I went to here
More cars that I've driven (more or less briefly) so far:
- 1992 Renault Clio 1.2 Limited (My grandma's car until 2006, the first car I ever drove when I was 15, for almost 20 seconds)
- 1992 Renault Express Van 1.4 (My father's van until 2009)
- 2007 Peugeot 207 1.6 HDI (School drive car)
- 2009 Audi Q5 2.0 TDI quattro S tronic
- 2009 Fiat Fiorino Combi 1.4 Natural Power (My father's current van)
- 2009 Fiat Grande Punto 1.2 (Courtesy car for a week, when the Yaris engine broke down)
- 1994 Fiat Punto 75 S (2nd courtesy car for a week)
- 2002 äkoda Octavia Combi 1.9 TDI Elegance
- 1989 Audi urquattro 20V
- 1994 Fiat Ducato Maxi
- 1986 Audi urquattro Treser
- 2012 CitroŽn C3 1.1
- 2012 Ford Fiesta 1.4 16V GPL
- 2004 Iveco Daily 35 C13
- 2008 Peugeot 107
- 2009 Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge
- 1999 Fiat Fiorino 1.7 TD
- 2010 Audi A5 Cabriolet 2.0 TFSI
- 2011 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 316 CDI
- 2009 Toyota Aygo Now
- 2005 Volkswagen Golf 1.6 FSI
- 2008 Land-Rover Range Rover Sport 2.7 TDV6
And even more briefly (parked/moved into private area only):
- 1989 Audi V8 3.6
- 2010 Audi A4 Avant 3.0 TDI quattro Tiptronic
- 2005 Honda Accord 2.0 V-TEC
P.S. Don't ask me the origin of my nickname Walter... I don't know it either.