I have allways been very interested in cars. In my younger years (I'm from 1978) I knew all makes and types of cars that I saw. Today it is more difficult because of the many new models. But only in Europe, I'm learning the cars from other continents...
I have a 2005 Citroën Xsara Break (lease) and have driven many cars. The car I like the most was my 1991 Mercury Sable 3.8 V6. But after a few months it became too expensive (gas, taxes)...
Other cars that I have owned are:
- 1988 Citroën AX 1.0 (my wife's car RIP)
- 1991 Mercury Sable 3.8 V6
- 1993 Fiat Uno 1.1 (my wife's car RIP)
- 1994 Citroen AX (my wife's car RIP)
- 1997 Ford Fiesta 1.1 LPG
- 1998 Renault Clio (my wife's current car)
- 1998 Citroën ZX Break
- 1999 Peugeot 206 Diesel
- 2000 Opel Corsa Diesel
- 2000 Chrysler Neon 2.0 16V LPG
- 2005 Citroen Xsara Break 1.6 16V LPG (replaced after 200.000 km.s with the Renault Mégane)
- 2007 Skoda Octavia Combi 1.6 MPi (temporarely for 1 week)
- 2010 Renault Megane III Estate Dci